This essential kabuki-style brush set gives you all the tools you need to achieve an airbrushed finish like a pro. These 10 Piece Kabuki professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials.
- 100% synthetic bristles
- includes 10 pieces
- Flat Kabuki Brush - Apply cream products to flat areas of the face such as forehead and cheeks.
- Round Kabuki Brush - For blending mineral products onto the skin.
- Angled Kabuki Brush - To apply buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- Flat Angled Kabuki Brush - Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
- Tapered Kabuki Brush - Cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- Small Flat brush - To Stripple concealer and blemishes
- Small Round Brush - To Apply Eye Shadow and Primer
- Small Flat Angled Brush - To apply concealer under Eyes and Nose
- Small Angled Brush - Contouring Cheeks and sides of the Nose
- Small Tapered Brush - To apply concealer on rounded areas of the face