- Includes 1 Tube
- Choices: 1 Clear/White or 1 Black
Note: Put on your eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner before your false lashes.
1. Apply a thin line along the base of false lash. (Never apply directly to your eyelids.) Let set for 30 seconds or until sticky. During this time, holding the lash by both ends of the base strip, flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horseshoe.
2.This contours the base strip to fit your lid easily and comfortably. Center the lash close to the base of your natural lashes and press ends into place. To secure the lash firmly, gently press down the lash strip from one end to the other until adhesive is dry.
3. To remove lashes: Gently peel lash strip from outer to the inner corner of the lid.
4. Care for your lashes by peeling off adhesive when you remove lashes and cleaning them regularly.
5. Apply fresh adhesive with each wearing. To ensure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from the tip of a tube